Easter Weekend Activities in Port Coquitlam
Looking for some fun activities for Easter weekend?
- Salisbury South is just a 7-minute drive from Lafarge Lake, which is a beautiful park to take a stroll!
Traboulay PoCo Trail
- This popular walking or cycling trail in goes all the ay around Port Coquitlam and is suitable for anytime of the year.
- Just a few blocks away from Salisbury South, the trail takes you through Downtown Poco, Colony Farm, South Pitt River, Deboville Slough and North Pitt River, Coquitlam River, and Hyde Creek!
- For more information and a trail guide, visit https://www.portcoquitlam.ca/recreation/parks-sports-fields-trails/traboulay-poco-trail/
Easter Arts Carnival in PoCo
For Kids 12 and Under
- When: April 20, All Day
- Where: 12:00pm – 11:59pm McAllister Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 2A5
- Cost: $11 per child
- Register here: https://www.portcoquitlam.ca/event/easter-arts-carnival/
If you’re in the area, Salisbury South will be open on the Saturday (April 20th) of Easter weekend, so stop by and say hello!
2145 Prairie Avenue, Port Coquitlam